Thursday 25 September 2014

The Store...

So those of you that have been reading this blog for a while will know that I sell a few things to aid fellow shed lovers!

Hmm, that sounded a bit rude, but what I mean is that if you are building a motorbike at home - you need to stock up on some Homle Valley Customs essentials!!

Take a look at my online shop - http://holmevalleycustoms.bigcartel.com/

I have recently updated it with everything that I sell - individual components, and cost effective sets.

The latest products for your perusal are my aluminium footpegs;



And the latest and best in modern fashion - the Holme Valley Customs T-Shirt!!


So have a look and see if there is anything you fancy. You want something specific/different/custom - drop me an email and I'll do my best :)

holmevalleycustoms@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment