Wednesday 19 August 2015

Electrics suck balls

Finally got over my annoyance at the bike and went in the shed last night. Swapped the coil and the I got sparks, so the coil was fucked.

But it does still worry me that the battery was clearly not getting charged back up on the ride down. So either the charging system is fucked (I'm thinking the reg/rec), or the battery is fucked, or both.

ANYWAYS... I'm not too concerned as I took delivery of a shiny new Morris Magneto....!!!



So I started stripping all the ignition circuit out. Also removed the starter circuit as it hasn't worked in ages. I'm going to go lean and clean with the electrics from now on.



I needed a piston stop last night to find TDC etc and I cant find the one I made from a spark plug.... I know I put it somewhere safe..... GGRRRRR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment