Tuesday 10 September 2013

The trip out...

Ok so once I got all that welded it was time for the trip out!!!

A bit (very!) wet on Friday morning but the hopes were high so we soldiered on regardless..



Not 100% in the tools that I need to take with me. But I basically take all the spanners, sockets and screwdrivers etc that I might need...



Anyways we (my dad and I) met TC on the A1 south, at which point it was still raining :( but even so we carried on and got there in the end :)



Most importantly though, I got a trip out sticker on my bike!! 



Yay!!!

2 comments:

  1. Tom, good to see you & your dad again (& TC!). Had a real blast!

    Have said to TC that Gary & I will have to try & get up to your neck of the woods sometime.

    Cheers - Shirty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers shirty!

      Yes though I've been off work nearly all last week because we had so much fun!

      Aye something closer to home would be preferable for a change, and warmer, and maybe not camping....

      Delete