Friday 18 October 2013

Chain tensioner for sale

Presenting the latest from HVC - a brand new chain tensioner!!


Designed to fit 530 roller chain which is standard on most large engine motorcycles. The 14 tooth sprocket fits chain with 5/8" pitch and 3/8" roller width.


The bearing in the sprocket is sealed and greased for life so requires no maintenance.

The main bracket is a chunky 8mm thick laser cut steel with plenty of length (165mm) for you to customize to your requirements.


The bracket has a 50mm slot for quick chain tension adjustments - a lot easier than axle adjusters!


The bearing sits on an Aluminium bush which I hand make on my lathe at home.


Designed to be cut and welded straight to your frame (recommended!) or create a bolted connection.

Provided with stainless steel fixings throughout. Everything that you see in the box below is what you get, including a little guide on what everything is, and a free HVC sticker!

Made in Yorkshire!



As I manufacture the aluminium bush myself, please feel free to contact me with any special requirements (more/less clearance etc) and I will do my best to suit.

The tensioner cost £35.00 + £4.50 for 1st class Royal Mail postage. You can buy it through my Big Cartel online shop, or though ebay;

Big Cartel

ebay

Both pay via Paypal but contact me if you wish to do otherwise and we can work something out.

As far as I can tell there isnt anyone else making these in the UK, and these are a hell of a lot cheaper than the American ones! So grab yourself a bargain and get that chain tightened up!!



No comments:

Post a Comment