Tuesday 13 October 2015

Living the dream...

So I had a mad weekend with the bike. I spent all last week cleaning it up, for two (yes 2!!) photoshoots at the weekend.
Friday saw Dave Manning come and take pics of the bike for 100% biker mag, and Saturday my friend Kevin McGonnell did a photoshoot with a model and everything.

I don't have the 100%biker pics, but here is a selection of the shoot on Saturday...











































And one cheesy-ass shot of me with a shit eating grin :)


3 comments:

  1. Nice one Tom. Congrats!
    Any chance of you making another one of those HVC horn covers? Cash waiting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright dude - thanks for the interest but I'm afraid that was a one off hand made by my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracking piece of work - very impressive. Love the tank detailing too.

    ReplyDelete