Monday 10 March 2014

All quiet on the shed front...

I've been fairly quiet on here as I haven't been upto much in the shed recently. Got the bike stripped down and dropped the parts off for blasting this weekend.



Also I picked up a leather side bag that my friend made. He only does this as a hobby so I've been pretty impressed with the quality that he has turned out. Though I dont think I could blag him into making another one anytime soon haha ;)





In other news my buddy Steve was harping on at work about lathes so I invited him over to come round and have a play.


And as you know Sunday was the best day of the year so far (weather wise) but me and my dad where stuck inside working all morning!! But we managed a cheeky ride upto Holme Moss in the afternoon to enjoy some of the sunshine


Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment