Friday 18 January 2013

Fireblade for sale

Sharing for a buddy of mine. Its a beautiful bike in fantastic condition, I know this because he rides like a granny...

2008 CBR 1000RR FIREBLADE

My pride and joy is up for a very reluctant sale because it appears its just not affordable to own two bikes in England (who knew?!) So, until I can move/win the lottery, here it is...

Immaculate 2008 (08) CBR Honda Fireblade (Still same model they're selling brand new now). Always garaged, never sees the rain. Extremely well looked after. White and black colour scheme. Approx 23K miles. A fortune spent on extras.

Extras
Datatool alarm, Gear position indicator (!) Full R&Gs throughout (barends, front, engine, rear), R&G radiator guard, dark double bubble screen, full quill exhaust system (sounds fantastic). R&G tail tidy. Carbon fibre hugger & custom carbon fibre belly pan. Custom rearset guards, custom black / white seat. Official Honda Race Cowl.

Recent new purchases have been a new Renthal Chain and Sprocket set, new brake pads (rear) and a new battery. Full oil and filter change approx 100 miles ago.

Its currently sporting a pair of Pirelli Diablo Corsas but the new owner would probably want to change these in the not too distant future.

I also have a motogp paddock stand for it, and the original exhaust, both of which I can throw in if I get what I'm wanting. I also have a complete replacement black / white fairing kit, which cost 400 pounds + shipping, which, although I can't give it away - I'm very negotiable on!

Fully serviced, at Jordan Bikes in Gildersome and P&D in Wakefield.

Taxed and Tested until June.

If you give me your email address I'll drop you some pictures and I'm sure you'll fall in love the way I did when I first saw her.

Any inspection welcome

£5250 OVNO.

Call / Text Will Stokeley on 07850134869 or email william.stokeley@gmail.com




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete